Message to our clients: health and safety
The health and wellbeing of our clients have always been our top priority. That’s why we are putting strict measures in place to protect you and our staff.
To help with social distancing, please phone us if you want to make an appointment – don’t visit us in person to do this.
It is important to cancel and reschedule your appointment if:
- You feel unwell
- You live with anyone who is unwell
- You have been in contact with anyone who has typical coronavirus symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- You have recently travelled to an area with high infection rates
If you need to cancel, no penalty or cancellation fee will apply.
EXTRA H&S MEASURES WE ARE TAKING:
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.)
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. We will provide these facilities
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same
- Please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use.
Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly
- Team members will be washing their hands / using hand sanitiser thoroughly between clients and appointments
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item
- The team will be wearing visors
- We have both salons fogged by www.enviro-safe28.co.uk this protects all services for 28 days from viruses and bacteria. The interior of the salons, external doors, our tools and gowns have been done
- We have also used a screens at receptions and backwashes for your safety
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash
- Please try and come to the salon on your own so as not to fill the salon up with extra people
- No walk ins please, you can call us from outside if needed to make an appointment again minimising the amount of people in the salon
- Please wait outside to be greeted or we can call you and invite you in
- Please kindly wait outside the salon or in your car until we call you as we will not have a fully operational waiting area
- You will be temperature tested prior to entry. Anyone above 37.8 will unfortunately be refused entry and asked to rebook after 2 weeks of no symptoms
- Please sanitise your hands when entering the salon with the solution we provide
- There is no guidance for to wear a mask, but you are more than welcome to wear one, we have them free of charge
- Please be advised that we will not be serving hot drinks or magazines during this time. You are welcome to bring your own drink. We can serve water in a disposable cup for you
- Please always be aware of social distancing with other clients and stylists during your visit
- Please pay by card if possible
- We will not be taking walk in clients - Pre-booked appointments only!
- Please note if you’re coming for a skin test then kindly let the front of house know you’re outside and we will carry the test promptly just outside the salon for you
- Please be patient with us and other businesses too, whilst we all adjust to these new ways of working. We look forward to welcoming you into the salon and look forward to seeing you all soon!