FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH
TOP BEDFORDSHIRE SALON GROUP
If you love interacting with people, have good organisational skills, are experienced at using all the Microsoft Office programmes, love interacting on social media and have a natural flair for tact and diplomacy you’d enjoy being a Front of house manager for Steve Hilliard Hairdressing.
Great customer service is at the core of our reputation as one of the finest salon groups in Bedfordshire with salons in both Luton and Ampthill, and as a front of house manager you would be the face of our unique 4 Point Guarantee.
Front of house management is a reception based position and is so important for the efficient running of the salons that we only entrust it to people with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a reception role.
As a front of house manager this is a taste of what you would be doing:
- Meeting and greeting clients at reception / making refreshments / filling out client new information cards and updating client record cards.
- Taking money and dealing with new appointments.
- Upgrading clients and calling all clients to confirm appointments/sending text messages out.
- Courtesy calls for all colour clients / new clients after visit (making sure their appointment and visit was up to the salon standards).
- Dealing with clients on the phone organising and booking appointments.
- Helping manage stock levels / ordering and receiving.
- Marketing to clients by email and text using our world class CRM software (you will be given specialist training on this).
- Designing word documents with text and imagery.
- Sending excel databases via software for direct mail.
- Ordering refreshments / any other stationary stock.
- Organising and checking staff holidays.
- Liaising with Steve / answering emails and acting on them.
- Retailing and Commission targets with bonuses.
As you can see, this is a very busy and responsible role and each day will not be the same!
Tuesday 9-6 (Luton): Wednesday 9-6 (Ampthill):
Thursday 10.30-7.30 (Luton): 9-5.30 (Ampthill):
Saturday 9-5 (Luton):
Total hours: 40
Pay: This is negotiable and depends on your skill set and experience but your package would include the opportunity to earn performance bonuses for achieving specific salon targets.
“ARE YOU A PASSIONATE, TALENTED STYLIST,
WHO’S LOOKING FOR MORE?”
If you would like to offer your clients our ‘4 Point Guarantee’ we’d like to meet you!
If You Can Confidently Deliver Our ‘4 Point Guarantee’ which says…
- We guarantee we’ll listen carefully, so we can understand exactly what our clients want
- We guarantee to give our clients the time they need, so they never feel rushed or taken for granted.
- We guarantee to give our clients the advice they need, so they can be confident in the choices they make.
- We guarantee when our clients leave the salon, they’ll know how to look after their hair until we see them again.
Then as one of our growing team you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Good remuneration with excellent staff incentives
Opportunity to increase your salary every 3 months on a Amazing commission structure, your salary is in your hands.
- Training at KMS and the Goldwell Academy in Mayfair
- In-house training with Goldwell and KMS educators
- Competition work (If you would like)
- Time to give YOUR clients the Steve Hilliard Experience
- A Strong team ethic
- A Pleasant, Friendly atmosphere to work in
- The Cachet of working in a Multi Award Winning salon
- The chance to travel to see the International Goldwell Colorzoom Competition
Full time or part-time (Thursday, Friday and Saturday or we can accomodate just Saturday’s)